At Confectionery Designs we take our online business very seriously, any details that you furnish us with will never be sold or given to any third party. We will never send advertisements or such like, but will only respond to your inquiries.
Personal data collected: Cookie and Usage Data.
Place of processing: USA.
Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms of service & disclaimers of warranties carefully. Should you have any questions, please contact us.
You expressly understand and agree that:
- Your use of this website is at your sole risk.The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Confectionery Designs expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Confectionery Designs makes no warranty that
- The use of this website will meet your requirements.
- The service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free.
- The results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- The quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you through the use of this website will meet your expectations.
- That any errors on this website will be corrected.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this website is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download (automatic or manual) of any such material.Confectionery Designs does not guarantee that this site or the server that makes all required materials available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Confectionery Designs does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise. You (and not Confectionery Designs) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Confectionery Designs or through or from the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms of service.
Limitation of Liability
It is expressly understood that Confectionery Designs shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Confectionery Designs has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
- The use or the inability to use the service.
- The cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into, through or from the service.
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data.
- Statements or conduct of any third party of the service.
- Any other matter relating to the service.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Confectionery Designs, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensees, suppliers and any third party information providers to the Service from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service.
Your Acceptance of These Terms:
By navigating and/or utilizing this website – any parts of it or in total, be it accidentally or with intent and for any length of time – you signify your assent to these Terms & Conditions in its entirety.
If you do not agree to this policy, please do not utilize/navigate the Confectionery Designs website. Your continued use/navigation of the Confectionery Designs website following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.